The Clairway neighborhood in Fayetteville, North Carolina is a great place to live. It is a quiet and safe neighborhood with a strong sense of community. The residents take pride in their homes and yards, and there is a sense of neighborliness that is hard to find in other neighborhoods. The Clairway neighborhood is also convenient to shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. You can find everything you need within a few minutes of driving, and there is no need to go into the city for anything.


Clairway is a neighborhood in Fayetteville, North Carolina with a population of 1,739. The median household income in Clairway is $44,375, and the median home value is $131,875. The median rent in Clairway is $750. Clairway is about 33.3% white, 42.9% black, and 19.8% Hispanic or Latino. The average commute time for residents of Clairway is 24 minutes. The majority of residents own their homes (68%), while the rest rent (32%). About 36% of residents have a bachelor’s degree, and 10% have a graduate or professional degree. Clairway is served by the Fayetteville city government. 


The area is known for its public schools, which include Clairway Elementary School and Westover High School. Both schools are part of the Cumberland County Schools system and have received high marks from parents and students alike. In addition to its excellent public schools, Clairway is also home to several private schools, including St. Anne’s Catholic School and The Metrolina Christian Academy. These schools provide a high-quality education for families who are looking for an alternative to the public school system. Families in Clairway can rest assured that their children will receive a top-notch education no matter which school they choose to attend.


The Clairway neighborhood in Fayetteville, NC is a great place to visit for a number of reasons. For one, the area is rich in history. Clairway was one of the first neighborhoods established in Fayetteville, and it has been home to a number of notable residents over the years. In addition, Clairway is well-known for its vibrant arts scene. The neighborhood is home to a number of galleries, theaters, and other arts venues. And finally, Clairway is a great place to simply enjoy the outdoors. The area is filled with parks and green spaces, making it the perfect place to take a stroll or have a picnic on a beautiful day. Whether you’re interested in history, art, or simply getting some fresh air, Clairway is definitely worth a visit.

The Clairway neighborhood is a great place to raise a family or just to enjoy a quiet and peaceful lifestyle. 

Westover is a great neighborhood in Fayetteville. It is located close to Fort Bragg and is home to many military families. The neighborhood is well-established and has a lot of character. There are many great restaurants and shops located in Westover and it is a great place to live if you want to be close to the military base.

Air Pro Heating, Air & Electric of Fayetteville

Recommended Posts